Sunday, December 29, 2013

The beginning


Love Letters to my Boys

A year of letters written to my husband and son 

It's that time of year again to make those resolutions that most people fail miserably at. This year, my failures will include not writing my daily notes to you boys, not being a nicer person, not cleaning up my life, and not reading/writing more in general. I figure if I take the opposite approach and say that I won't do it, perhaps I'll stick to it? Likelihood of that seems bleak, but one can only dream. 
My goal is to write a little something daily to one or both of you. It probably won't be an incredible amount and I'll probably miss days here and there, but I promise I won't (will!) make the effort. 

So, without further adieu, let's get this party started. On the 1st. Because it's only the 29th. Sorry, you'll have to wait a few more days.  

*It’s been so long since I’ve posted anything on this blog, but I feel like this is the best medium to use for writing my daily entries. I hope you enjoy what will probably be an extremely personal year long journey of letters written to my favorite boys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment